Main > Adoption Reasons
Reasons to Adopt a Cat
- Cats are quiet. They donít bark or growl and they even walk quietly.
- Cats are self-cleaning! No bathing necessary.
- Cats pace themselves when they eat.
- Cats use a litter box - no 5:00 a.m. walks outside in the rain or cold.
- Cat owners live longer. Itís a proven fact that having a cat helps reduce stress which makes you healthier.
- Cats can help make the planet greener by reducing your winter heating bills - they are warm, cuddly lap size heaters.
- Just the presence of a cat wards off unwanted mice and pests.
- Cats do well in small spaces like apartments.
- A catís purr is instantly calming and relaxing.
- The best reason of all - when you adopt a cat, you are saving a life!